|A high-speed servo-controlled 8" wide friction feeder manufactured for the high speed insertion of small items such as stickers, pharmaceutical instructions, sports cards and much more. Also perfect for industrial uses requiring the introduction of paper items into manual or automated lines.
Applications: - Stickers
- Trading Cards
- Credit Cards
- Recipe Cards
- Slip Sheets
- Pharmaceutical inserts
- Much more . . .
Features: - All anodized aluminum framework
- All stainless-steel shafting
- Patent pending gear-driven singulating mechanism
- Servo amplifier/brushless DC drive
- All permanently lubricated ball bearing journals
- FDA-design features are standard
- Simple and dependable automation for product counting and
- Simple adjustments minimize setup and changeover time
- Rugged durability for continuous use and long life
- Heavy duty mounting stand
- Selectable stroke length of retracting arms for increased productivity
- Fault control
- PLC controlled for integration into other machinery
- Easy to learn and operate â€" simple push-button controls
Material sizes: - 1" X 1" up to 8" X 11"
Material thicknesses: - .003" up to .31"
Dispensing speed: - 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
Power requirements: - 240/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
|Size/Capacity:||Dispensing speed: - 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)|
The side-guided magazine holds up to a 20" stack of product and runs at a speed of 380ft minute maximum. The material pile leans slightly forward towards ...
This unit features all S/S wetted parts, pneumatically operated ball valve (with 5 port solenoid valve) on the input leg, pneumatically actuated diverter, ...
This unit would be suitable for use in a particle/granular pneumatic conveying system. It is fitted with a 2" inlet to the filter chamber and has a 3" ...
This BRAND NEW food grade vacuum transfer system is used mainly for powder or granular product transfer into packaging or mixing machinery. Capacity ...