|The new Cobalt 300 Series Collator and 100 Series Case Former/Packer System for standup pouches, bags and cartons utilizes Moving Tape Head Technology to bottom seal corrugated cases and manually pack product. Products are collated, counted and neatly organized for easy case packing by the operator. Customers report quick payback by
reducing labor and increasing throughput.
The Cobalt 300 Series Collator makes packing more efficient and ergonomically friendly over traditional turntable pack-off lines, eliminating repetitive twisting motions and simplifying product pick-up and case packing by the operator. Case counts are selected on the control panel eliminating counting errors.
Compact, portable and flexible, the system changeover from size to size takes two minutes.
Complete with the following:
- Variable speed collator infeed conveyor accepts product from a horizontal pouch machine or vertical bagger.
- Operator uses the product changeover selector switch to change package sizes.
- Bag pivot positions and controls stand-up pouches and bags. On/off control provided.
- Switch selectable air assist provided for difficult and unstable packages.
- Bag count preset for operator pack convenience. Gaps are created between product counts.
- Locking swivel casters provide portability.
- Controls include system start/stop/on, auto cycle indicator, product size selector, bag pivot and air assist on/off and bag preset.
- Collating conveyor height adjustment range of 381mm (15 inches) allows conveyor height to match top of case flaps for ease of loading..
- Adjustable 304 stainless steel conveyor side rails.
- Gunmetal gray powder coat frame with 304 stainless steel or food grade material for package contact parts.
- 230V, 50Hz Single Phase Incoming Power with 6 foot long power cord; 15A required. 24 VDC power for controls.
- 80 PSI minimum; 0.5CFM maximum compressed air required.
- Collating Conveyor Additional Length (per foot)
- Opposite Hand Machine
- Stainless Steel and Aluminium Construction
|Size/Capacity:||Bagged Product Size: Most products larger than 101.6mm long (4 inch) x 101.6mm wide (4 inch)|
Definition of a horizontal cartoner: A cartoning machine which erects a folded carton, fills with a product or group of products horizontally through ...
This brand new automatic carton erector has proved reliable, efficient and very well priced. It is a real winner with our sales & technical teams - but ...
This machine erects a box, inserts the product and closes it in a tuck motion. Maximum size of carton 82mm W and 170mm L.
This brand new IOPAK Semi Automatic Horizontal Carton end flap closer gluer is very competitively priced and an ideal machine for the contract packer. ...