|The Cobalt 300 Series Collator and 100 Series Case Former/Packer System for standup pouches, bags and cartons utilizes Moving Tape Head Technology to bottom seal corrugated cases and manually pack product. Products are collated, counted and neatly organized for easy case packing by the operator. Customers report quick payback by
reducing labor and increasing throughput.
Compact, portable and flexible, the system changeover from size to size takes two minutes.
Complete with the following:
- Ergonomic case loading station with dual triggers to activate fully automatic flap-folding and bottom sealing. Includes knock-down case staging tray positioned for easy access.
- The stationary case is sealed by a moving carriage-mounted tape head driven by a gearmotor with over torque protection.
- Case squaring clamps hold the case in the loading station during sealing, improving case quality; allows the operator to release and prepare the next case, maximizing case output.
- Two sealing cycles, switch selectable by the operator. The case forming cycle continuously tapes empty cases; the case packing cycle tapes and holds the case for manual packing.
- Automatic case exit pusher; cases exit onto customer's or optional conveyor.
- 1-2 Minute Changeover with ratchet handle driven screw, locking hand knob and identifying scales. Case width range is 7 inch minimum to 20 inch maximum. Case length range is 7 inch minimum and 24 inch maximum.
- DEKKA Two (2) inch tape head standard.
- Output to fifteen (15) UPM depending upon case length, tape and line personnel proficiency.
- Slide adjustable legs provide working height of twenty-five inches to thirty three inches.
- Four (4) locking swivel casters provide portability and easy line placement.
- Gunmetal gray powder coat steel, hard coat aluminum and stainless steel wear surfaces.
- 230V, 50Hz Single Phase Incoming Power with 6 foot long power cord; 10A required. 24 VDC controls include aut cycle indicator, system start/stop/on and sealing selector switch.
- 80 PSI minimum; 1CFM maximum compressed air required; includes male hose quick coupler, adjustable filter/regulator, and dump valve.
- Heavy Wall, Double Wall and Divider Case
- Dual Touch Sensor Pack Station Actuator
- Opposite Hand Machine
- Stainless Steel and Aluminium Construction
|Size/Capacity:||Case Size Range:
WIDTH minimum - 177.8mm (7 inch) / maximum - 508 mm (20 inch)
LENGTH minimum - 177.8mm (7 inch) / maximum -609.6mm ( 24 inch)
HEIGHT minimum - 101.6 (4 inch)
Definition of a horizontal cartoner: A cartoning machine which erects a folded carton, fills with a product or group of products horizontally through ...
This brand new automatic carton erector has proved reliable, efficient and very well priced. It is a real winner with our sales & technical teams - but ...
This machine erects a box, inserts the product and closes it in a tuck motion. Maximum size of carton 82mm W and 170mm L.
This brand new IOPAK Semi Automatic Horizontal Carton end flap closer gluer is very competitively priced and an ideal machine for the contract packer. ...